The current club house was acquired in 1955. Docked at Dunphy Park in Sausalito, the club house is a renovated WWII ammunition barge. It has a CF number making it a true vessel.
The concrete bottom was installed in 1984 by sinking it into Richardson Bay channel and then floating the ammunition barge onto it. Once combined, the structure was then refloated and docked at its current location.
The Club has continued to maintain and refurbish the club facility and recently completed a renovation of the Men's Restroom facility.